I’m a WICKED kind of girl

Once upon a time, a friend of mine told me about a WICKED book. She said I was the main character. In awe, she insisted I was wicked. As time went by, I decided I had to see for myself. That’s how I ended up reading a book called “Wicked”.

Are you wicked?

Let me know!

In the meantime, I’ll post some quotes from the book that I’ve found quite quizzical. Food for thought. Or should I say book for thought?

 

quote 1: Will I ever find my way without probing around in the darkness?

quote 2:

One never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her - is it ever the right choice? Does the devil ever struggle to be good again, or if so is he not a devil?"

quote 3:

"Every day is a great crisis for our society" -Melena Pg9

That’s all for now folks! See you real soon.

No comments: