Number 3 hit

Let'sBlogTogether1

Didn’t you know? It’s B day. Yeah, Blogging Day, so get comfy and meet our…

GUEST # 3

Deciding Where To Go

by Jesus Agüí Fuentes

Hi, I’m Jesús and I´m here with my friend Carlos, who´s going to talk about the best destinations to go for an exchange.

-Carlos: Hi, I´m Carlos. I will focus on England because I think most Spanish people who are learning a foreign language, are learning English.

In England there are two top places to go, London and Liverpool. Here whilst learning English you can visit two of the most famous cities in the world. The disadvantage, of course, is the price, because staying two or three weeks in those cities might be expensive.

The alternative is the little seaside villages. They are not as famous as the cities, but they are really cheaper, and you can do day trips to the big cities.

Mmm, a difficult choice but interesting to make. Thanks a lot, both of you!

We are halfway through the guest list, my friends. Don’t despair, though. At the end, you will get to see a photo of the culprits Winking smile.

Be curious. Be chatty.

 

No comments: