BACK AS WE PROMISED.

And here comes the loving art from CHRIS' S CLASS:

DEAR MY REALLY LOVE,
you are my best friend because you're crazy and very intelligent. I like you because you're the best person in the world. You are great. (IGNACIO H.)

YOU ARE SPECIAL because you are my best friend, because you are very kind and you are the best friend who can have all the people and we all copy at our exams and you help me all time out of the school. (CARLOS)

DEAR JULIETA,
you are my best friend because you are pretty. Together we go for a walk and copy in the exams. Thank you for understanding me. Hugs and kisses, CARLOS.

SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY STORY. I went in the street when Cupid was drunk and he shot an arrow to me and to a monster. We fell in love. It was red and pink but now it is purple. And it's crazy about me. One day Cupid was drunk again, and he shot me an arrow and a boy too.
And I forgot the monster. Later I got married with him. And we had two daughters. Now the monster keeps following me. (SILVIA AND CLAUDIA)

PASSION ISN'T COMPARED AT ALL WITH LOVE. Love is when you say that you love someone. If you love someone you demonstrate it. It's one day to celebrate with your friends, parents... When roses and chocolates are given... (DENNISSE)

ANGIE'S FRIDAY CLASS
DEAR PARENTS,
HI! I'm José. How are you?
I'm doing great. Thank you for your cards.
I like you because you are great.
Together we go to the cinema.
This poem is for you:
Love is a gift
that smells of mint.
If you give me your heart
that's the best start.

DEAR CLARA,
you are my best friend.
I like you because you are very intelligent
and very friendly.
You are friend of your friends and
you are very young but you aren't very old.
Your best friend, Teresa.

DEAR MICHAEL,
I like you because we play football every Saturday.
We are friends because we always eat pizza together.
Thank ou for being my friend.
Hugs and kisses,
Eduardo.

I like you because we play tennis on Sunday.
We are friends because we eat in the Burger King.
Together we play football in the stadium.
Thank you for playing football.
Daniel.

DEAR MUM,
I like you because you are great.
We are friends because you are my mother.
Together we go to the zoo.
Thank you for your love.
Daniel R.

A LOVE LETTER
Dear Carmen,
you love Javier but Javier doesn't like you.
You give him gifts but he doesn't get them.
You must forget him. Accept it.
You like a dog but he doesn't like a dog.
Forget, forget, forget him!
PALOMA.

Ah, love... what a feeling.
Can't you feel it inside you when you look at your family
and you do good deeds? Bet you can! ;-)

SEE YOU SOON EVERYBODY!

No comments: